Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
You don't think hosting a regional is good? LOL
Some of you have this false reality in your heads about how insanely great MSU baseball has been. We have one title ever. He won it. I'll bust him on recruiting, but that's about it other than Foxhall and his stupid injury policy. That's why I give him a couple years and no big buyout. He can sink or swim with that recruiting.. Next year is total rebuild too.
Not sure where I said that or even remotely hinted at that. Don?t twist my words.

But he definitely doesn?t deserve an extension for it. Maybe a pat on the back after the previous two years. Why make it harder to fire him next year when he tanks again though. In recruiting, the portal and on the field. I?m not saying we deserve the pick of the litter but he?s got a big overhaul ahead of him.

Some of you can?t grasp how we can still be fans and hope we do well but don?t believe in our head coach. Just like players who he tries to recruit from the portal that have snubbed their nose at him. The exact reason we are in this situation.

Yes injuries have created some problems but injuries happen every year so that?s not something new or unique to our team.